BioBall® Instrument tray 12/14 and 14/16
Instruments for BioBall® head system, Ref. HM30770
Completely revamped in 2015, the BioBall® instrument set provides surgical professionals with optimum support during primary and revision operations.
Radiopaque test adapters for BioBall® Standard Adapter and BioBall® Offset Adapter, along with trial heads and instruments – the AdapterSelector™ and the Offset PositionAssistant are especially worth mentioning.
- High quality surgical instrument tray for use with the BioBall® System
- NON STERILE
- Colour-coded holders for test components
- Laser markings / labels on the bottom of the tray to help safely sort and remove components
- All test components are radiopaque and locking
- BioBall® AdapterSelector 12/14 and 14/16, for intraoperative assessment of cone geometry and reliable identification of any defects on the cone of the existing stem
- BioBall® test adapters for 12/14 and 14/16 cones (Standard & Offset)
- BioBall® trial heads – diameters 28, 32, 36 and 40
- Separating instrument to separate BioBall® head and adapter
- Additional adapter sleeves for detaching size 12/14 Standard S or 14/16 Standard M adapters
- Offset PositionAssistant 12/14 and 14/16 to facilitate visualisation/testing for BioBall® Offset Adapter settings
Notes on re-processing
Please observe cleaning instructions as per E-IFU 0027 below
- Sterilisation with hot steam in accordance with DIN EN ISO 17665-1
Use only approved (RKI, DGHM/VHA, FDA) cleaning agents and disinfectants (pH ≤ 12 for metal instruments).
Plastic instruments and instruments with plastic components must not be sterilised using dry heat under any circumstances.