"The AdapterSelector represents an excellent testing instrument" Prof. Dr. med. R. Hube, OCM MünchenRead more
The Inlay and the BioBall® Head are already pre-assembled at the BioBall® MaxiMotion and eliminating the need to press them together on site.Read more
Firm fixation in the bone: The only implant on the market specifically designed and approved to correct leg length differences in children.Read more
- For neck length correction up to 5XL (+21mm) - For correction of retro- and antetorsion (adaption CCD angel by up to 7,5°) - For taper diamenter 12/14 and 14/16 - Approved by CE and FDA (BioBall® Adapter Standard Size S-XL, BioBall Adapter Offset Size M-XL)Read more
- The BioBall® Metal Head is already pre-assembled and eliminating the need to press on site
- High flexibility in the use thanks to the availability of sizes from diameter 42 mm until 57 mm in 1-mm-steps
- For neck length correction up to 5XL (+21 mm) with the BioBall® Adapter standard
- For correction of retro- and antetorsion with the BioBall® Adapter Offset (adaption CCD angel by up to 7.5°)
The BioBall System has always been part of the revision case
The AdapterSelector is an excellent tool for testing.
The BioBall System has proven itself in our hands.
Merete is an owner-managed German company with business operations in more than 33 countries. We stand for solution competence in orthopaedics and trauma surgery.
At Merete, you will work for the pioneers of German medical technology with amiable colleagues, flat hierarchies and the decision-making paths of an owner-managed family business.
Are you interested in selling our products? Contact us.