Intramedullary treatment of periprosthetic fractures
The OsteoBridge™ IntraDocking™ System is a custom-designed product as defined under the Medical Devices Act. The OsteoBridge™ One Way Docking is an implant used in treating periprosthetic fractures in patients with in situ hip or knee prosthetics with coupling to an OsteoBridge™ diaphyseal implant.
OsteoBridge™ Two Way Docking is an implant used to treat or prevent interprosthetic fractures between two prostheses.
Both are extremity-conserving implants intended as possible alternatives to amputation or total extremity replacement.
- One-way spacer for treating periprosthetic fractures in patients with in-situ knee or hip prostheses
- Two-way spacer for treating or preventing interprosthetic fractures in the femur
- Spacers for various designs and diameters of prosthetics
- Clamping sleeve for treating stems with ribbed profiles
- Cemented fixation of OsteoBridge™ IntraDocking™ One Way nails
- Immediate post-operative weight bearing allows fast patient mobilisation
- Conservation of extremities: Alternative to complete femur replacement or amputation
- Individual treatment
- Optional treatment proposal creation and operation monitoring
- Periprosthetic and interprosthetic fractures in the femur with stable prosthetic stems, where stem replacement would not lead to treatment success.
Move your mouse over the image for a before / after effect
X-Rays kindly supported by Dr. med. R. Jahn, Johanniter Krankenhaus Stendal